You use your bathroom every day, but how often do you give it a good, deep clean? If I’m speaking for myself, the answer is not often enough. If you feel that your bathroom could use a little extra cleaning love, check out some of our deep cleaning bathroom tips below.
Tips to Help You Give Your Bathroom a Deep Clean
When you clean your bathroom, you probably wipe down your shower, wipe off the countertops, and give the inside of the toilet a quick scrub. However, you may be missing some other important areas to clean. When doing a deeper clean make sure you:
- Clean the Showerhead – You normally wipe down the walls and floor of your shower, but do you clean your showerhead? Cleaning your showerhead is important because it can collect germs, and then, it can send those germs down to you with a quick rush of water.
- Wash, Wipe Down, or Replace Your Shower Curtain – When is the last time you cleaned your shower curtain? It is something that is so easy to forget to clean, but that makes it really important to give it a deep clean every once in a while.
- Clean the Grout – Taking a brush or sponge to your grout somewhat frequently can leave your bathroom looking and feeling cleaner.
- Clean the Outside of Your Toilet – It can be easy to overlook cleaning around the outside of your toilet, especially the hard to reach parts around the back of the toilet. However, you will want to be sure to put this on your deep-cleaning list. It can make all the difference!
- Clean and Sanitize Your Faucet – As with your showerhead, your faucet probably doesn’t get the cleaning it deserves. Be sure to add this to your cleaning list.
- Clean Your Drains – Your shower drain and your sink drain could probably use a regular cleaning. Keep your drains clean will make your bathroom feel cleaner, and it will prevent them from getting plugged easily.
- Sweep and Mop the Floor – Every bathroom has hard to reach corners and crevices on the floor. When you are deep-cleaning your bathroom, make sure to hit all these corners so you know that every little space is getting clean.
We hope you enjoyed these tips for deep cleaning your bathroom. However, if you don’t actually want to deep clean your bathroom, you can hire us to do it for you! Everyday Helper offers house cleaning services to make your life easier. We can clean your place once a week, once a month, or we can even just give it a good deep clean every six months. We will work with you to determine your cleaning needs, and we will plan out cleaning times accordingly.
If you would like to learn more about our cleaning services, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!