How Can a Cleaning schedule help?
Are you someone who prefers to clean your house all at once? Or, does the thought of taking the time to fully clean your house at once seem unappealing to you? Especially in a time when so many of us are working from home, teaching our kids from home, and spending extra time at home, it can be hard to carve out the time to do a full house clean on a regular schedule.
Coming up with a cleaning schedule to accomplish certain tasks on certain days of the week is a perfect solution to help keep your home clean while not feeling overwhelmed about having to do so. A cleaning schedule is also a great way to carve out just a simple 20 minutes a day anywhere that works in your schedule.
Here are a few things to consider when creating your cleaning schedule:
- What areas of the home are most often used?
- The kitchen, bathrooms and living rooms are often the rooms that need the most attention
- What tasks need done the most often?
- Think about things like dishes, taking out the trash, sanitizing services, cleaning the floors, etc
- What does your weekly schedule look like?
- Pick out some days and times that work best to reserve for household chores. Block the time off on your schedule so you’re sure to get the work done.
- Who will help with the cleaning?
- Breaking your cleaning up into smaller chunks is a great way to assign tasks to every member of the household. This helps make sure that everyone does their part to help.
If creating and implementing a cleaning schedule still seems like too big of a challenge for your busy family, we’re here to help. Everyday Helper offers free consultations and we’d love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your needs. Simply fill out our contact us form here and we’ll be in touch.