There are certain cleaning projects that are not really feasible to do in the winter because it is cold and miserable. Now that it is summer, it is the perfect time to take on some of those projects. Check out our list of summer cleaning projects below to see if you need to do some summer cleaning.
Summer Cleaning Projects
- Washing the Windows – Cleaning the inside of your windows is easy enough in the winter, but it would be ridiculous to attempt cleaning the outside of your windows in winter. Washing the exterior of your windows is a great summer job, and you can enjoy the beautiful weather while you’re at it!
- Cleaning Out the Garage – It is no fun to park outside in the winter, but, for many of us, our garages are pretty full of storage, tools, and other items. Plan out a weekend to clean and organize your garage. It will give you a strong sense of satisfaction to see it neat and tidy. You can even give your car a wash while you’re at it.
- Clean Your Vents – Do you ever get your air ducts or vents cleaned? Now would be a good time to your you HVAC system checked and cleaned. Your systems will not only operate more efficiently, they will also be free of dust, mold, and bacteria.
- Clean Outdoor Furniture and Rugs – You love your patio furniture. It is a great place to relax and have a drink after work, but how often do you clean it? When you have outdoor furniture and rugs, it is easy to forget to clean them. Be sure to add this to your cleaning list!
- Clean Off Your Grille – Your grill probably gets used mostly in the summer and fall. That is why it can be an excellent idea to give it a good clean in late summer. Cleaning off your grill can help avoid a fire, and it can actually be better for your food and your health.
Summer can be a great time to do some specific cleaning projects. Have you started on your summer cleaning projects?
If you need some extra cleaning help, feel free to reach out to us at Everyday Helper. We can do regular housecleaning, deep cleaning, or decluttering/organizing projects. Let us know if you could use a little extra help this summer.
Everyday Helper was created to help people just like you take a little bit of their time back. We do grocery shopping, house cleaning, dog walking, and more to help you out with the busyness in your life. Reach out to us if you would like to learn more about our services.