Everyday Helper was born out of the desire to help those in the community. Whether we are helping you with pet care, house cleaning, errand running or more, we want to help make your lives easier.
However, with our company growing and expanding, we are looking to provide services that are more tailored to specific people and businesses in the community. For example, in the past, we have often partnered with realtors to help them and their clients keep properties in great shape while they are on the market.
Some specific ways we have helped realtors and their clients include house cleanings before showings, snow removal and lawn care for vacant houses, gift baskets and coupons for home owners, and moving coordination for homeowners.
Check out some more specific details about how we can help out realtors in the community, and if you know any realtors that could benefit from any of these services feel free to pass the message along!
House Cleaning Before Showings:
- Our house cleaning service is completely customizable, so we can key in on specific areas or give the whole place a deep clean.
- Tell us when or how often you would like a certain house cleaned and we price on an hourly basis.
Snow Removal and Lawn Care for Vacant Houses:
- Winter weather can kick up unexpectedly, but we can provide you with snow removal for houses that are vacant to take one thing off your to-do list.
- We also have a yard care service for raking leaves, mowing lawns or anything else that may need done.
Gift Baskets and Coupons for Homeowners:
- Gift baskets are great ways to say “Welcome Home!” to clients who have recently purchased a home from you.
- We have two gift basket options for you to choose from:
- Welcome Home Gift Basket: This includes a cleaning bucket, roll of paper towels, container of Clorox wipes, 2 sponges, to-do list notepad, hammer, air freshener, scissors, box of band aids, and a pack of picture hanging hooks.
- Deluxe New Homeowner Basket: This basket includes a few of the necessities for a new home! We have included kitchen towels, oven mitt and pot holders, a locally made candle, sponge, Clorox Wipes, Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap, and a little home decor all in a colander. This is a perfect gift for the new homeowner in your life.
- We also have Everyday Helper coupons that you can give to your clients, so they can save on some of our services to use in their new home.
- This service isn’t as well known, but we offer house managing and moving coordination services for those that want extra help supervising movers and staying organized during their moving process.
Can you think of something else we can do to help you or your business specifically? Reach out to us and let us know! We are happy to expand our services if there is a need!