For many people the kitchen is an important part of the home. It is where you prepare the meals for your family and friends. The cooking is only half of what goes on though, the other half is the cleaning. Cleaning is not something you want to take lightly as you want your space to be clean and sanitary for your family.
This means cleaning your kitchen can take a good deal of time. We want to help you make it a bit faster and easier. Check out some tips below to help you get your kitchen cleaner, faster.
- There’s a quicker way to clean your microwave – Take some paper towels and run water over them. Put these wet paper towels in the microwave for a couple minutes. This will get some steam going in your microwave and allow you to scrape off those stains faster and easier.
- Add a bit of vinegar to those greasy dishes – Greasy pots and pans can be tough to clean especially if they have been sitting around for a while. Simply add a bit of vinegar along with your soap and that will help get your dishes clean quickly.
- Use baking soda on wooden surfaces – Combining baking soda and warm water is a great way to clean your wooden surfaces better. It will get rid of the bacteria that might be growing on those surfaces.
- Use ammonia to clean stove burner grates – This will help you get the grease off your stove burner quickly and easily.
- Use baking soda on your glass cooktop – Glass stovetops are becoming more popular, but they are easy to spill on and sometimes those stains won’t go away. If you combine baking soda and warm water, it will help you get your glass stovetop cleaned quickly.
- Use baking soda on your stainless-steel sink – Baking soda pops up again as a cleaning option. This time, baking soda will help your stainless-steel sink shine instead of looking grimy.
These are just a few tips to help you clean your kitchen a little quicker. Take these tips and tell us what you think, or let us know if you have any cleaning secrets.
If you ever want to hand off the cleaning chores, Everyday Helper is here to take over. With Everyday Helper, you provide the cleaning products and we provide the clean. Our cleaning service is completely customizable to your needs, so you get exactly what you’re looking for.
We offer a free consultation where we come to your home and take a look at the space and discuss what you want done with the place. We work with your schedule and you determine how often you want your house cleaned. It could be weekly or monthly or just whenever you feel it’s getting dirty and you don’t have the time to clean. Contact us to set up your consultation today, and leave the cleaning to us.