Did you know when you contact us about any Your Everyday Helper service that we offer a free meet and greet with you?
We do this for a variety of reasons
- It allows us the chance to meet with you and to introduce ourselves to you in person. Owner Kelly Sedlacek and one of our Everyday Helpers will come to meet with you.
- We can get a better idea of how we can help after seeing your home, meeting your pets, etc.
- We are able to come up with a plan for helping you and determine a schedule, cost, etc.
- We can bring our new client paperwork along with us to have you fill out so that you can get started right away!
- We always carry our proof of insurance, references, and more information to help you feel at ease when trusting us with your home, your family, and your pets.
If you’d like to set up your meet and greet with Your Everyday Helper – please contact us today!