In a typical week I get asked a lot of questions about Everyday Helper. The other day I was asked “What do you love most about Everyday Helper?” Let me tell you 5 of the reasons why I love what I do:
- I get the chance to help others. Whether it is assisting a loved one with being able to stay in their own home longer, helping a client get back and forth to a doctor’s appointment, caring for a furry loved one, transporting children to sports practice, or whatever else, I am helping others. The sole reason why I started the business.
- I get to plan my own schedule. Yes, it’s not always easy juggling everything on my schedule but ultimately I am in control. If I want to schedule a workout in the middle of my day, I have the opportunity to do so. I wanted to be able to do what I love and have freedom at the same time, so starting my own business seemed like the perfect idea.
- I get to see life through a child’s perspective. Although I didn’t necessarily start the business with the plan of transporting kids, the business has evolved into doing so. Whether it is driving to daycare or to after school activities, I am thankful for the time spent with some amazing kids! Sometimes I find myself thinking about our conversations long after I have dropped them off. Kids really do speak freely and I love getting to see the world through their eyes!
- I get paid to do what I love. I didn’t start this business for the profit. I started it to make a difference. Often times when I’m handed payment it feels surreal to me that I’m making money doin
g what I love. It’s like that famous quote, “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” So true.
- I have the best clients around. As I spend time with clients I get the chance to learn about them. I love talking with my clients, listening to their stories, and connecting with them. To me this is one of the most important aspects of what I do. I care about my clients and I want to do my best to help them with their needs and by helping them, I get to connect with them!
I could go on and on with all of the reasons why I love what I do, b
ut those are my top 5 reasons. Now that I’ve shared a little about myself and my passion, I’d love the chance to connect with you! Whether you’re looking for some help with your holiday shopping, organizing your family get together, or needing someone to look after your furry loved one while you’re away, keep us in mind this holiday season! For information on other services offered, visitwww.youreverydayhelper.com.